Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It goes to show that I was right all along.TRADE WHAT YOU SEE,NOT WHAT YOU THINK
I am really pleased with this trade.Its the 5th trade on eur/gbp in the last 24 hrs.I called them all on here and was prepared to keep calling as I knew I would be right and that RISK/REWARD ratio is always in my favour:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

(y)(y)(y) your are the man my lord --------- when is the first trading day in the manor so that I can forward my name :cheesy: as long it is free :sneaky:and a party afterwards so that I can meet the female staff :D

(y)(y)(y) your are the man my lord --------- when is the first trading day in the manor so that I can forward my name :cheesy: as long it is free :sneaky:and a party afterwards so that I can meet the female staff :D

Im sure we can round up a few gratefuls from the estate.:p

Isnt it just amazing how often round numbers get bounced off. Im sure eur/gbp will go through 8600. If what Im doing stops working,round numbers is something id look at as a method.They offer great r/r ratio

The jpy looks like my next victim. Both these charts look like solid patterns. Just got to figure out what will happen

Attachments

• snapshot-187.png
    snapshot-187.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 86
  • snapshot-188.png
    snapshot-188.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 95
chancing a short of this line short 92.74 s/l12

smaller stakes.

Attachments

• snapshot-189.png
    snapshot-189.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 91
using laptop today. hate trading with this thing. I'm waay too slow trying to use the mouse and attempting to post pics. I need to get a separate wireless mouse.

Peter

nice 1.glad to have some company on the thread. Lots of winning trades being called no one watching.Must be because its free

I noticed you've been pumping this thread up around t2w lately :)
Couldn't trade yesterday. desktop computer is down for the count.

Peter