Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No trades for me so far.. The number of posts/threads that I've read today is greater than that of the last month altogether!

stopped -16.
First losing day in a fair while (-16 and +12) so definitely not gonna grumble.
No more fx for me today. Good luck

re buy eur 8754 s/l 7

gbp/and eur could reverse against $ giving eur strength against £,

lets see

catch a falling knife time Leo

re buy eur 8754 s/l 7

lets see

I know.. watching and biting nails..

this gap on NQ looks interesting... equities are flying (again).. in a way lifting up the cable..

Attachments

• 100415NQ gap.jpg
    100415NQ gap.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 92
Would like to see Euro get back up to 1.3590/95 area...could be a nice little short from there.

This is cable analysis for the week so far..

it shows that having ability to produce good analysis/method is one thing and being able to capture the move is another... only managed to bag 62pips.. hey that's not bad after all.. ;)

Attachments

• 100415GBPUSD_week_sofar.PNG
    100415GBPUSD_week_sofar.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 105
This is cable analysis for the week so far..

it shows that having ability to produce good analysis/method is one thing and being able to capture the move is another... only managed to bag 62pips.. hey that's not bad after all.. ;)

see you all tomorrow.. and last but not least, thanks for your votes (y)

That sounds good to me, my only worry is that people who would normally pass by the thread no longer would. It seems in the last week or so that some of the crap has dissapeared which means the thread is more the way it should be. Maybe some kind of re launch or as you say a private room.

The fact that only 13 members voted tells its own story in relation to the *need* for the thread, anyhow good luck with what you and Leo decide to do...

you'll be surprised if you knew who did it. it wasn't me, I'll publish the results when the voting is over

btw, I was visiting N Rothchilds thread http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/91138-market-direction.html

I like it (y)

If I were to go for swing/position trading on futures, I will definitely hedge with options.

Euro Update
EU is going to fill the gap.

I see who voted against it. His vote shouldn't even count! I just added my vote to keep the thread open. I also read through some of the others who post live call threads and I admire anyone who puts themself out there. For me, I can't focus properly if I am also trying to post or read threads so much of my time here is spent after trading is done or when I just decide to take a day off from trading to keep my head clear.
It's very interesting to see how others trade and I sometimes can catch some useful tips on trends or methods even though I may not be reading "live".

So, keep on!

Peter

I see who voted against it. His vote shouldn't even count! I just added my vote to keep the thread open. I also read through some of the others who post live call threads and I admire anyone who puts themself out there. For me, I can't focus properly if I am also trying to post or read threads so much of my time here is spent after trading is done or when I just decide to take a day off from trading to keep my head clear.
It's very interesting to see how others trade and I sometimes can catch some useful tips on trends or methods even though I may not be reading "live".

So, keep on!

Peter

Hi Peter, thanks for your input. It took me months to get used to taking/reading others' opinions let alone making live calls on a forum. In my early days on t2w, 2005-06, I took some positions based on someone's calls here on t2w (and lost $ X,000 as a result). those were the days! From there, I went through another stage where I cut short and reversed my position because some 'guru' made some bold calls that was head on with my positions. They are good traders though, it was me who wasn't strong enough to get such exposure. Trading is a solitary journey.

To be fair to t2w, I must say I've learned invaluable lessons (PA, market cycles etc)... right here on t2w. Now, I am confident that I will buy even if others are selling or vice versa. I will choose to stay out even if others are bagging pips... or I will execute my trading plan on my own terms. This thread helps me so much.. to be 'independent' and 'disciplined'. In a way, I am helping myself.

The fact that only 13 members voted tells its own story in relation to the *need* for the thread, anyhow good luck with what you and Leo decide to do...

I am not going private. This thread will remain public as long as it is alive.

re buy eur 8754 s/l 7

lets see

at last taken 1/2 off for +25
rest at +10
nice to get up in the night and see that happened

Leo just worked ouit what you was saying about who voted. I wasnt quick as a flash on that occasion:whistling

at last taken 1/2 off for +25
rest at +10
nice to get up in the night and see that happened

Leo just worked ouit what you was saying about who voted. I wasnt quick as a flash on that occasion:whistling

nice 1 flash (y)

let's forget about the poll until it is closed on 24th, shall we?:)

Today I am looking at UJ with a view to sell. EU sell level 1.3580 was touched during overnight. GU also a potential sell candidate.

On the larger TF, GU & UJ are in a pullback. that means they can switch to buy side above 1.5450 & 93.25.