Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good lad. :)
I got back in about 2 seconds after getting stopped!, although only took +12. Pretty much a flat day, and I think im gonna wait for the ES to open now.
Good luck. I still like long cable here personally for a trade, but more discressionary than one of my setups.

Nice leo (y)

Managed a few quick trades after the ones I posted putting my green for teh day (+32).
Also, I noticed We seem to be taking very similar entrys recently which wasn't the case a few weeks ago. strange.... Neither of us have changed our methods. Must just be teh way the market is at the moment (altohugh we manage them very differently)

Wonder where 'the flash' is today?

Attachments

• 13a.JPG
    13a.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 93
Nice leo (y)

Managed a few quick trades after the ones I posted putting my green for teh day (+32).
Also, I noticed We seem to be taking very similar entrys recently which wasn't the case a few weeks ago. strange.... Neither of us have changed our methods. Must just be teh way the market is at the moment (altohugh we manage them very differently)

Wonder where 'the flash' is today?

Well done Temp! (y)

As for the similarity, I changed my entry method in the beginning of March, however the broader VWAP and ATR analysis which is my main set-up remains the same.

GU looks weak. I will look to short if it closed below 1.5350 for the day. On the main boards, we may see a correction.. just may be ( I've been saying this since the beginning of march ..lol )

Done for the day, 2/3 winners, GU(-15,+60),EU +24... see you all tomorrow.

Good morning, UJ has come to a buyzone. GU & EU can be a buy if it doesn't fall below
GU 1.5375, EU 1.3600. Some basing around this level can be a good thing for buy setup.

Long UJ 93.51 sl6

sold out +9. there seems to be alot of nervousness

Mr B is speaking..!!

Last edited:
quite an enjoyable day today. All winners.
I've had a good spell for a few weeks now, expecting a few beatings soon. Ill take them on the chin when they arrive though, lol.

Trying a half size short here at 1.5476. 18 pips stop

Attachments

• 14appp.JPG
    14appp.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 108