Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is madness taken 1/2 off at + 16
lets hope it continues up. My first trade spiked me out straight away as soon as I took this one 2 mins later up 16, funny old game today

UJ is a long on daily chart, but I am prepared to short it until and unless it bounces above 93.00.

VIX has shot up sharply today. +10%. ... GU & UJ could be going down.. with the main boards DOW S&P NQ etc.

this is not a set of falling knives.. they are the whole ten coaches of oriental express..

quite a decent day again.
Enjoying it whilst it lasts! I should get a string of losing days soon based on my stats. Might go to spreadbet account for a while and reduce size in anticipation, lol.

I've been demoing a platform called XTB option trader. Anyone used it? I want to learn the basics of options. Dont really know what im doing at the moment.

Have a good weekend

Attachments

• 16ap.JPG
    16ap.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 102
this is not a set of falling knives.. they are the whole ten coaches of oriental express..

lol but sometimes even trains hit a brick wall,lucky not to be stopped out.
Leo we make money trading because we trade what we see and believe and are happy to take hits regularly. If i try and catch a knife 5 or six times and one goes my way who cares. This is of the bottom of a line so offers good r/r. I still managed to pull 16 1/2 pips in one of the trades.If this hits im well ahead

Enjoying it whilst it lasts! I should get a string of losing days soon based on my stats. Might go to spreadbet account for a while and reduce size in anticipation, lol.

I've been demoing a platform called XTB option trader. Anyone used it? I want to learn the basics of options. Dont really know what im doing at the moment.

Have a good weekend

great work temp,any chance you can explain more of what you do or call out more of the trades.The ones you called have been spot on the last couple of weeks

Have a good weekend

sweet :)

I am more of a b/e today... most of my losses on UJ was compensated by EU short.

Still ends the week in green.. mainly due to cable +60 (y) Let's see where this train is going next week. Have a nice weekend!

lol but sometimes even trains hit a brick wall,lucky not to be stopped out.
Leo we make money trading because we trade what we see and believe and are happy to take hits regularly. If i try and catch a knife 5 or six times and one goes my way who cares. This is of the bottom of a line so offers good r/r. I still managed to pull 16 1/2 pips in one of the trades.If this hits im well ahead

absolutely!

VIX has shot up sharply today. +10%. ... GU & UJ could be going down.. with the main boards DOW S&P NQ etc.

[p.s before I go out for a nice walk]

Look at Vix it's nearly UP 20%.. the bears have smashed the gates.. I don't post vix very often on this thread.

I am confident that there will be plenty of opportunity to short either or all of GU/UJ and ES/NQ in the coming days to make money.

Attachments

• vix_100416.jpg
    vix_100416.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 117
great work temp,any chance you can explain more of what you do or call out more of the trades.The ones you called have been spot on the last couple of weeks

I try and call out as many as i can. Just that sometimes, im only looking for a few ticks and ill probably miss my exit by typing my entry! lol.
Its harder to explain my method because there is so much discression involved, whearas you and leo seem more mechanical.
Im basically trading the 5 and 15min charts looking for a number of patterns that i've come to trust (certain divergence plays, certain candle formations, 'measured moves' (I think i posted some chart example in this thread a few weeks ago??) etc).
Some of my entries are based off of trying to decipher the DOM, looking at bid/ask info etc.
Some using a market delta indicator.
Some trades are from a custom indicator that i had made.

To totally explain my method would definitely require my own thread, and i dont really have much desire to do so.

Also, I want to make clear that im NOT some 'expert' trader. I dont even like answering questions about my method/trading, because to me, it makes me think im giving off the impression that I have something worth discussing and that im giving advice! I dont want newbies looking to me for advice. That's not my game. Im not good enough. I AM the newbie! Im just trying to find consistency and make enough money to live off.

You just wait until I get the crap beaten out of me next week! :)

[p.s before I go out for a nice walk]

Look at Vix it's nearly UP 20%.. the bears have smashed the gates.. I don't post vix very often on this thread.

I am confident that there will be plenty of opportunity to short either or all of GU/UJ and ES/NQ in the coming days to make money.

News of a shock fraud charge lodged against US investment bank Goldman Sachs sent London's FTSE 100 Index falling today.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...charge-sends-ftse-100-into-slide-1946998.html

EU looking for 1.3350 over medium term

GU gapped down -80pips. EU & UJ also gapped down. Forget about the strength of individual currency and relative values. This is about market pressure, coming from the top.

GU gapped down -80pips. EU & UJ also gapped down. Forget about the strength of individual currency and relative values. This is about market pressure, coming from the top.

morning all
long eur/gbp 8828 s/l 12 60 min t/l pullback

does that count as a gap.On my chart if you include sunday trading it hasnt gapped