Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Long 1.3385 stop 45 2 lots

I have done other dozen manual trades today, most of which can not be called on this thread due to insufficient time between trades and posting.Here is the chart of above trade called..

I normally like confirmation on 15 mins stochastic.

Attachments

• gladiator.bmp
    618 KB · Views: 105
I have done other dozen manual trades today, most of which can not be called on this thread due to insufficient time between trades and posting.Here is the chart of above trade called..

I normally like confirmation on 15 mins stochastic.

sorry odt ive had enough of what you say. this is a live call thread for live traders.everything you say and do shows all you are doing is playing around on a simulator. I came to this thread hoping to find a few traders to share ideas with and post trades. You change what you do every 10 seconds and claim 100s of trades each day and are imho diluting what others are trying to achieve. No need to respond, I will move on

Lord Flash I think this thread is yours and Leo's, why would you move on, from the funny link I would expect you to stick the nut on him;)

I'm back. I can see Euro has had a turning point. Gold has broken out of 1130 and UJ also accumulating for a potential continuation move. It could be the seasonal effect or whatever. see you all in the morning.. :)

Morning all, euro and sterling have gapped up. I'm looking to buy EU and GU. UJ is a wait.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE63A12V20100412
BRUSSELS/ATHENS (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers approved a giant 30-billion-euro (26.5 billion pounds) emergency aid mechanism for debt-plagued Greece on Sunday, but stressed Athens had not requested the plan be activated yet.

p.s - just realised i wrote 5 pips stop. Supposed to be 15.
The '1' on the row of numbers on the keyboard doesn't seem to work in the morning until i start playing around with the wire that goes into the keyboard, lol. I am using the numbers on the keybad at the moment instead for this post.
still in the trade.