Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G M

today's buy stop levels 1.3490 stop 40 pips on euro usd , Target 1.3530

O D T

Attachments

• call.bmp
    685.8 KB · Views: 110
Risky call long 1.3423 stop 45

Reason false easter weekend fakey fall to 1.3415

I don't understand your reasoning so correct me if I am wrong here.

You place a buy stop order at 1.3490 with stoploss at 1.3450 presumably for a break of the high on your chart. But then you immediately go long at the current price 1.3423 with stoploss 1.3378 It appears your indicator is signaling a resistance point around 1.3435 or so? You called it risky so I get that. Why the buy stop order if you were already going to be long at the current price, and am I reading your indicator correctly?

Peter

OK, so here's my call:
As I am writing this eurusd is right at the 1.3400 round number level. BUY STOP @ 1.3414, target around the 1.3434 area. Stop at 1.3385. If price drops to that level before you get filled then cancel buy stop order.

Orders are in. I'll post my results here later.

Peter

STOPPED OUT -29

Last edited:
I don't understand your reasoning so correct me if I am wrong here.

You place a buy stop order at 1.3490 with stoploss at 1.3450 presumably for a break of the high on your chart. But then you immediately go long at the current price 1.3423 with stoploss 1.3378 It appears your indicator is signaling a resistance point around 1.3435 or so? You called it risky so I get that. Why the buy stop order if you were already going to be long at the current price, and am I reading your indicator correctly?

Peter

The trend line will be reversed at 1.3490 on the hourlies.It will be very bullish,momentum will great , stochastics will reading healthy and the weekend fall will be proven false.This will be an separate additional trade.I operate multiple strategies simultaneously , so this will be an additional trade , sort of pyramiding.

good afternoon guys, I am taking time off from trading this week. wish you all a prosperous week!