forex trading is so hard...

Clearly not if you believe cr@p like this.

Why are you getting so excited about it ? I was showing the OP some light as I was feeling sorry for him crying out how the market would not come back to him.

But it's not meant to be. So it doesn't really matter. I was not telling you the stuff. Feel free to ignore it.

Why are you getting so excited about it ? I was showing the OP some light as I was feeling sorry for him crying out how the market would not come back to him.

But it's not meant to be. So it doesn't really matter. I was not telling you the stuff. Feel free to ignore it.

I'm not excited, thats a no no in trading. I'm just calmly correcting you and highlighting your ignorance of markets. By your own words you were trying to enlighten the OP on how the market works, and you got it wrong. I'm just here to help the OP. ;)

I'm not excited, thats a no no in trading. I'm just calmly correcting you and highlighting your ignorance of markets. By your own words you were trying to enlighten the OP on how the market works, and you got it wrong. I'm just here to help the OP. ;)

Go on then. Help him. He's having trouble with the market going against him on every trade (more or less).

Go on then. Help him. He's having trouble with the market going against him on every trade (more or less).

Yes we all know this, he funds his account blows up and refunds his account, to the point he's now on a demo account. I have tried to help him in the past even yesterday my comment on how he views the markets (something he can control rather than something he has to move with) was designed to help him, however he is still too immature to accept this.
He believes he has the power to ban people from this thread and threatens it constantly (he must know it is not possible but he cant accept the fact he is not in control of even this).
He threatens to stop posting on this site at least once a week but still comes back so he doesnt have the mental fortitude to stop making these statements or to actually do what he says hes going to do.

I admire your intentions to help the OP, but you cant help someone who doesnt want to be helped!

Yes we all know this, he funds his account blows up and refunds his account, to the point he's now on a demo account. I have tried to help him in the past even yesterday my comment on how he views the markets (something he can control rather than something he has to move with) was designed to help him, however he is still too immature to accept this.
He believes he has the power to ban people from this thread and threatens it constantly (he must know it is not possible but he cant accept the fact he is not in control of even this).
He threatens to stop posting on this site at least once a week but still comes back so he doesnt have the mental fortitude to stop making these statements or to actually do what he says hes going to do.

I admire your intentions to help the OP, but you cant help someone who doesnt want to be helped!

I think you are here to fight the OP and not help him. You even want to fight me. Basically you are just looking for a fight. Perhaps you are having trouble at work/skool/whatever, or having problems with the wife/gf/whoever. Or maybe your gambling in the markets is going badly against you. You need to calm down and stop taking your frustrations out on strangers.

I think you are here to fight the OP and not help him. You even want to fight me. Basically you are just looking for a fight. Perhaps you are having trouble at work/skool/whatever, or having problems with the wife/gf/whoever. Or maybe your gambling in the markets is going badly against you. You need to calm down and stop taking your frustrations out on strangers.

I've used that retort before, probably on you in a previous Nik. :)

I point out where, in my opinion, people are talking nonsense. If they can back up what they have said then I learn something new. You havent been able to back up what you have said but just launched an ad hominem attack to deflect from that fact.

I've used that retort before, probably on you in a previous Nik. :)

I point out where, in my opinion, people are talking nonsense. If they can back up what they have said then I learn something new. You havent been able to back up what you have said but just launched an ad hominem attack to deflect from that fact.

The thing is I don't need to back up my stuff because I just don't care. If I throw out a few nuggets of the good stuff, and people don't get it, it's their loss, not mine.

Knowledge for trading is like the force in starwars. You have got to have the inner ability to handle the knowledge. If someone simply don't have ability for it, you can't magically make this ability appear.

For trading, the needed ability is very strong perceptions, because we are dealing with the intentions of the merchants (who take the other side of our trades) by only having access to charts where we could infer what they will do next. Since the OP is unable to see something right in front of his nose, the perception department is rather lacking. Simply put, he just hasn't got what it takes to handle the "force". This is ok, most people can't become jedi's.

The thing is I don't need to back up my stuff because I just don't care. If I throw out a few nuggets of the good stuff, and people don't get it, it's their loss, not mine.

Knowledge for trading is like the force in starwars. You have got to have the inner ability to handle the knowledge. If someone simply don't have ability for it, you can't magically make this ability appear.

For trading, the needed ability is very strong perceptions, because we are dealing with the intentions of the merchants (who take the other side of our trades) by only having access to charts where we could infer what they will do next. Since the OP is unable to see something right in front of his nose, the perception department is rather lacking. Simply put, he just hasn't got what it takes to handle the "force". This is ok, most people can't become jedi's.

"The thing is I don't need to back up my stuff because I just don't care."
Translation: I'm stupid and I hate it when people challenge my opinion with facts.

"Knowledge for trading is like the force in starwars."
Translation: I havent got a f*cking clue how to trade I just get lucky sometimes!

" Simply put, he just hasn't got what it takes to handle the "force". This is ok, most people can't become jedi's."
Translation: WTF! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I can see I'm wasting my time here, I wont respond any more!

Attachments

• sya.jpg
    sya.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 71

I appreciate any & all help you offer, EJ. (y) Postie is here just to mess with my head.(n)

ps Postie, soon I will be trading real $. I'm getting the hang of this!

this is BS DOWBOY WAD SHOT!

i'll get back these losses with change to spare!

I GOT ALL FKIN DAY;i'm not going nowhere