forex trading is so hard...

they are selling this off here...

take this down, take this down, take this down

till they can't take it down anymore,

then they will take it up.

how about this...

lets take this down rest of the day and reall f^k with em?

won't know if there coming ior going

which is really good

if they take this down here, they could gap this lower tomorrow open and everyone would say "no sh^t that was obvious". a "no sh^t that was obvious gap" is a good thing. gap it down again wed, then run it up a bit. flat it out thurs, then

SELL THE SH^T OUT OF IT FRIDAY?

keep us all from sleeping over weekend
sounds like a plan :D

how about this...

lets take this down rest of the day and reall f^k with em?

won't know if there coming ior going

which is really good

You are an observer not someone who moves markets, you need to understand your place before you can begin to think about making money.

You are an observer not someone who moves markets, you need to understand your place before you can begin to think about making money.

do you move any market, and more importantly still underwater DOW here?

we all are "observers", none of us here move anything. individually.

but, we watch the elephant ... try to see where his eyes go :)

do you move any market, and more importantly still underwater DOW here?

we all are "observers", none of us here move anything. individually.

but, we watch the elephant ...and try to see where his eyes go :)

Of course I dont move markets no one on here does. But the difference between you and me is I know it and I accept it.
You talk like you own the markets and decide which way they go and then wonder why your still on a demo account!

Of course I dont move markets no one on here does. But the difference between you and me is I know it and I accept it.
You talk like you own the markets and decide which way they go and then wonder why your still on a demo account!

postman, thats not true.

i run countless scenarios thru my head, most i know won't come true. a few i post here :D

if they take this down here, be good for the market

putting fear of "god" in arrogant longs here is a good thing HERE imo ;)

this is wholly PA within any trading model, if this disconcerts you ou shouldn't be trading imo

Clearly wrong. Every time you put in a trade, you move the market against youself. The only reason you refuse to believe your own experience and eyes is because: crazy ?

bs

the butterfly in asia has no affect on the weather in the UK.

stay practical my friend :)

Fart_Remix_cover_art.JPG

bs

the butterfly in asia has no affect on the weather in the UK.

stay practical my friend :)

It happened every day since you started. It happened today. It will happen every day from this moment on.

Being able to predict the future is what makes money. See if my prediction comes true.

Is it any wonder it's so difficult when you can't see something right in front of your nose ?

Clearly wrong. Every time you put in a trade, you move the market against youself. The only reason you refuse to believe your own experience and eyes is because: crazy ?

Mate, if you think your £1 per point moved the market in any direction you need to wake up. Your money doesnt even go into the market, your SB / broker will absorb that and net it off against someone else on their books who took the opposite trade long before any of YOUR money sees a real market.

Mate, if you think your £1 per point moved the market in any direction you need to wake up. Your money doesnt even go into the market, your SB / broker will absorb that and net it off against someone else on their books who took the opposite trade long before any of YOUR money sees a real market.

Mate, I know more about the market than you.

if i had to guess, EJ runs circles round postie(y)

if I had to guess i run circles round both