Forex Day Trader's Thread

Interesting news about gold!
On September 30, several wealthy investors bought substantial Gold tonnage and demanded immediate delivery. Reportedly, the two Bank counterparties (JPM and DB) to this trade panicked, presumably because they did not possess the bullion they had sold short.
A premium of 25% (1250$!!!) over spot was then offered to settle the matter in fiat paper currency, but was rejected.

Yeah Mask! Blew up!

I dont know what I`m going to do now.. Right now I cant go home. I have just £10 and a Luck Bill of $5 in my wallet...

I need a plan.. I have accomodation and food for 2/3 of weeks.. In this time I will came up with something!

Jesus Christ!

I hope the guys whose starting with trading dont have the same crazy ideas I have had and dont go through what is happening with me..

Can't get a decent trade today, bought Technical Analysis and the Financial Markets yesterday, maybe that will help

Good luck vinicius

eek.. I'm about to get short EJ at 135.. I need to start giving some of my overnight gains back.

Vini, sorry to hear that man. Most traders start to win and then start using more leverage. It's a recipe for disaster. I hope you can come up with a plan to get you home. It might be time to go down to the Brazilian embassy and see what they can do for you. My embassy would send me home and bill me for the travel expenses, perhaps your will do the same for you.

you're going short EJ? this is where i think it's headed after a good inside bar breakout.

Attachments

• ej ib.JPG
    ej ib.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 118
open the 4hr EJ chart and check out the SMA.. also, see what's happened the last two times it touched 4hr SMA