Forex Day Trader's Thread

Just remember that the number in your realized profit and loss column doesn't matter.. it's the number in your margin balance that is YOUR MONEY. Eventually you are going to have to add or subtract the number from your margin balance to your realized p/l.. so pay attention to that one, not the dream world figure in your realized p/l.. If you bank 35 pips and are riding -135 pips your realized p/l is actually -100 pips.. it just doesn't say it yet. Don't ride bad trades when you're in front of the computer.. set up new orders at s/r and make your MARGIN grow.

ditching EU for 1 pip profit and letting EJ ride..

see, this is margin management.. things aren't going the way I wanted and it's MUCH better to screw yourself out of pips rather than to take a devastating loss.

I'm looking at an Aussie short or hitting EJ short a little higher.. I can take a little hit on EJ but getting smacked long and short is when I destroy my bathroom and freak my neighbors out with a loud, yet incredibly shrill GOD DAMMIT shrieked over and over again!

Will anyone agree that this trading has been horrible the last few days? the volatility and silly moves have been very frustrating.. I actually went down to Bush Airport and tried to change $1,000 into Euros and lost 45 pips while the clerk was handing me the money!

My day trading has improved the less I actually trade....

I now execute only approx. than 5 trades a day....

Will anyone agree that this trading has been horrible the last few days? the volatility and silly moves have been very frustrating.. I actually went down to Bush Airport and tried to change $1,000 into Euros and lost 45 pips while the clerk was handing me the money!

But...to generate those approx 5 trades a day I stalk over 30 intruments!

it's funny to me how the Australians are giving direction to the world economy.. they're 1/4 of 1% of the world.

This market seems dead ahead of tomorrow's FOMC - I'm having trouble staying awake Pippy.
I'm leaving you to man the fort. Don't let me down ;)

eeek.. not stopped yet but a beautiful week is steadily turning sour.. I blame Obama.. seriously, cash for clunkers? I believed in you Obama! I believed you had the audacity of hope! You made me believe in the Japanese Yen and it turned out to suck miserably.. I hate you Obama.. I hate you..