Forex Day Trader's Thread

Every bone in my body tells me not to go long EJ, but I'm so pissed at that big fat **** Buddha I can't resist!

every apology to my heathen readership.. as if hell won't be bad enough you have to deal with me..

POTENTIAL RESPONSES:

a. we were in hell the second we viewed your thread
b. Buddha fat? please, you're American

I enjoy the uniformity of the 3 letters, the slash and the following 3 letters.. well done I'd say

the bounce in Euro is t/p and cross/action.. the 24 hr move is obvious.. DOWN

I'm taking the Citibank trade our spamtastic buddy posted earlier.. barring a minor miracle of God I would say that Euro is in fact headed to the Daily SMA support Citibank recommended.. this is just plain ugly.

Short EU s/l 1.491 t/p 1.476 adding a new lot 1.4753

You could go ahead and short UJ on any irritating strength.. it has no hope beyond 93.5 so why not go with the s/t, m/t and l/t trend and ignore the intraday trend (which seems to be failing)

I also have mixed feeling on the question mark

on which one? UJ might be wrong.. EU is extremely unlikely although there could be a bounce.. but I would be extremely surprised if there were a recovery

naw son.. I don't usually go for the Euro death **** like Gene and those other guys but this one is obvious.. everything is ugly.. EU is going down

it's eyeing that weak kid with a runny nose at summer camp as we speak.. the rest isn't appropriate for this family safe thread

Unfortunately time will be the best provider of the answer. I don't really see how it's so obvious unless you buy into irrationality.

I enjoy the uniformity of the 3 letters, the slash and the following 3 letters.. well done I'd say

good stuff Pippy.. your jokes are hilarious

PipAlg, Rancho Cucomunga, California

hmmmm... don't do it man.. I'm a major Euro bull btw but the writing is on the wall for a deep correction.. too many bad after bad..

ugh.. you have your whole life ahead of you man.. I don't ;) this is it.. $10 - $30 per pip.. you have to be right.