Forex Day Trader's Thread

yes, in fact, it is Australia leading gold and gold leading the big economies.. best not to laugh but to learn if you want to do this for a living .. twerp..

ok... listen chief.. yes, in fact, they do.. it is a tiny country, but a country whose recovery IS SOMETHING TO BE TAKEN NOTICE OF.. so when the Australians FOLLOW American weakness rather than contradict .. YOU MUST NOTICE

;)

man, YOUR country is tiny as well, but bad news from your 1% of the world just lead the way down, down, down for the whole world.. Do the British lead the world? No, but their bad health is an indication to take heed. same as the Aussies, but it isn't your turn yet.. Wait until your turn.. you'll tank, we'll tank, we'll all tank.. few hours from now

Last edited:
yes, and UK GDP sucked balls.. you called out last week a major tank.. Why would you reverse now save for the fact that you dedided to long on a pullback?

:LOL:

ditch

Euro zone doesn't rely on financial services as a staple of GDP is the obvious answer. Without financial services, UK GDP is screwed up.

[sigh]

it's only 10 man!

you gotta learn a new strategy if you want to make any sort of money.. it's a tough road but worth it. I promise.. You don't need to make a living from it, but as you get older it becomes a skill that will really, really help you and your family.

Ok...if it's only 10 - who is going to be trading it in the US at this time with any decent size and who is going to be in euro areas lumping on size at 3/4am?

:LOL:

MASK!

trading doesn't stop when your local people are asleep.. believe it or not there are traders who take clues from the rest of the world as to the position they want to take when their market opens.. hence, the Australian comment.. Honestly, does America really give a **** about Japanese GDP? No, but we'll sure as hell bail on risk if their data comes out poorly. In normal economic times no one cares about Oz, but they were the first to look like they were pulling out. so we all watch them! If they start to falter the risk trade is off.. down Euro, down Sterling etc!

You can definitely notice a difference in the market once UK indices close and the period between US close and Japan open. Of course there will always be people in a time zone able to trade the market but i'm only interested in certain times of the day as the overnight moves are largely an illusion as far as i'm concerned. If you're trading yen pairs then it obviously makes sense to be around now.

Check out cable daily - you feeling bearish on that?

naw.. Cable bugs me because EUR is getting sold so heavily it seems to be buoyed via EG.. no direction for me, no prediction