Forex Day Trader's Thread

This isn't anything to do with me, TF was kind enough to give me his password earlier and I posted a lulzy thread about it with his account but the one he gave me isn't working any more. I think he's flipped and is using me as a scapegoat...

I know you too well.

ok, I'm removing my Cable scalp order :(

also, what do you think about this cute blonde?

precious.jpg

I'm going to concentrate all my energy on her this weekend. She says she's a sucker for a guy in a pink shirt, but I'd rather die than wear a pink shirt.. I do have a white shirt and photoshop though ;)

banking 12 on the Euro scalp..

thank you, dearest counter-parties, for contributing to my alcoholic womanizing fund..

ok, I'm removing my Cable scalp order :(

also, what do you think about this cute blonde?

precious.jpg

I'm going to concentrate all my energy on her this weekend. She says she's a sucker for a guy in a pink shirt, but I'd rather die than wear a pink shirt.. I do have a white shirt and photoshop though ;)

Obvious response is you're a sucker for a girl that does oral, swallows and is dirty. If she can accommodate you - turn up in pink shirt.

no, she's a church girl.. nice.. 25 years young and within 5 miles of the pippinator..

maybe there's some pent up rage in her though from sexual repression..

HAM.jpg

it's like a full house with a pistol drawn underneath the table! I got a date tomorrow night with that doctor (who is pretty cool on the phone) so I'm not going to able to recommend bad trades during Asia, BUT I plan to make up for lost ground with a slew of bad trade recommendations in the US session.. the trades will SUCK or your money back!