Forex Day Trader's Thread

so, Masq.. is it red bull, coffee or pure colombian cocaine causing you to grace my lonely presence this evening?

I'm dying for Euro to come down to 1.4885 to fill my damn order.. I really can't figure out where this D strength is coming from tonight..

I think that at current levels, USD has to have a sort of reflex-type rally. Touched 1.50 against the EUR yesterday didn't it? What I am trying to figure out is how the Fed will respond to such weakness. What do you guys think? Do they want to start supporting the dollar, or do they want it to slowly bleed towards the 1.60 levels, and subsequently below 70 on the index so that they can pay off their debts for less? I'm in the bearish on Equities, long the USD camp at the moment.

I'm dying for Euro to come down to 1.4885 to fill my damn order.. I really can't figure out where this D strength is coming from tonight..

**** dollar shorts, dollar is gona rally ****ing HARD...every **** and his dog his short the dollar, you know that can only end one way. :devilish:

Hmm... 1.60 would cause our debts to be more, not less.. I guess I don't understand what you're saying.

:drunk: :party:

there's only room for one drunk guy on this thread Gene.. that's me..

:cheers:

Yeah, i'm going to try get a long on euro tomorrow (when I wake up) - i've had enough for now. With a bit of luck cable will drop overnight and i'll be able to take a profit soon, i'm feeling it's time to close over the next day or so.

But i'm done for the night, bon soir as they say here.

only if they can't speak French.. it's "bon swa" for hello in the evening and "bon swayay" when you leave someone. Although I'd go with "ah bee-yan-toh"

Can any frogs confirm?

Here Masq/Gene.. another who likes me, but I don't trust modelling pictures.. too many Jesus refernces for my taste too, but look at her fine hips

TAMMY1.jpg

TAMMY2.jpg

no mate... I went to buy the HDIM splitter but couldnt find it..

I`m using just one and my lap top...

The first one is all right! But the second looks like a man... she looks bloody tall.. Not my kind!

tell us.. All this girls like you and stuff.. but.. Did you ever get one of those?