Forex Day Trader's Thread

dirty face? You mean she looks nasty? hmmm.. we just might see..

"Thank you....?i saw you earlier today. You are so handsome! "

I know babe ;)

lol ...

Nasty! She looks "hot"...

BTW... Isnt Mask a girl? :devilish:

Where do you get these girls? On line dating?

MASK IS A GIRL???

REALLY?

no, he's not..

yeah, from Match.com and Plentyoffish.com.. more entertaining than you could possibly imagine.. Good luck on your marriage man, but if it doesn't work out, head to the gym and then head to Match.. ****ing amazing.. I basically work from home trading and doing internet marketing, I **** around all day with women and then go on dates usually 3 or 4 times per week.. I just want one more year of this then the lord can take me :LOL:

until then.. hmmmm..

Where is the Lady boy? Sleeping again or selling guns with pablo to cover his cable short

Wow! Look who's talking beauty! You ever come to The Woodlands for dates with handsome men?

Kyle

"If I'm asked, I would love to if it were you. "I am only 30 minutes away. Are you asking me out? "

I think I will ask her out.. look at her body.. and tell her to bring a hat to Houston for me :LOL:

hhahahhaa

Nice one! The on line dating sounds a good fun!

I think she worths an 1/2 hour!

No.. Dont think so..

Sometimes his coments are a bit girly, but he must be just british..:cheesy:

ouch.. I'm thinking I may have banked a bit early (yet again) .. Oh well, I made nice money tonight and made 3 good dates.. I feel good, but tired.. have a nice morning, evening or whatever it is for you.

Pippy and vinicius
super-mario-brothers-adj.jpg