Forex Day Trader's Thread

I don't know much about that pair in fairness. I do know looking at the weekly chart it would appear to be ranging. I also know that the yen has been performing well compared to other currencies and I know the € is fairly strong against a bundle of currencies. Maybe someone who trades that pair can enlighten you on a particular direction but that's my take on it. If you want to trade trends, pick a pair that's trending.

Last edited:
yen is really strong at the mo..

Oops yeah, I was looking at usd/jpy wrong - durrr....

Pick something that's trending. € strong, Yen strong - not a good combination to guess which end you want to be on. I edited it anyway so it's not as retarded - I need to go sleep or something. :rolleyes:

Oops yeah, I was looking at usd/jpy wrong - durrr....

Pick something that's trending. € strong, Yen strong - not a good combination to guess which end you want to be on. I edited it anyway so it's not as retarded - I need to go sleep or something. :rolleyes:

No problem, I appreciate your input - how Monaco btw?

:)

No problem, I appreciate your input - how Monaco btw?

I have a troublesome person called "Pablo" living below me, he's an arms dealer and i'm scared he's going to come hurt me as i've been flushing some things down the toilet lately.

Last edited:
I have a short on EJ form 13155

I only put the short on so i could joing the I´m shorting euros thread!! LOL

:LOL: Pippy really didn't have a long term view of the thread :cheesy: We don't care if you short or long to join here

your shorting on EJ looks good but if it's me, I'll take some profits @ around 130.8 and let one position running with BE SL. But that's just me though

:LOL: Pippy really didn't have a long term view of the thread :cheesy: We don't care if you short or long to join here

your shorting on EJ looks good but if it's me, I'll take some profits @ around 130.8 and let one position running with BE SL. But that's just me though

:cheesy:

Thanks CP.

:clap:

8 hours down.. 192 to go!

Looks like a missed a whole bunch of nothing.. My back hurts too bad right now to even look at the charts.. I need a trade though so I'll be on the hunt in about 2 hours..