Forex Day Trader's Thread

I mostly just shelved books and unloaded trucks with boxes of books.. manual labor is out of my element .. my back is killing me!

Why didn't I just go to jail? Are you crazy? Haven't you seen any American prison movies?

Good job Pippy, I'm proud of your service :LOL: Wish that 192 is the pips that you count huh :LOL:

is there a us marshal standing over you in a cowboy hat and shotgun, chewing a tooth pick while u crack rocks with other rocks in your orange jump suit chained to your fellow crimnals?

Why didn't I just go to jail? Are you crazy? Haven't you seen any American prison movies?

Ok, let's think about this trade: 9 days in jail - then you're done. You get to meet some cool people, pump some iron and learn a few new tricks.

Or.....25 days of stacking shelves, worrying about putting books in the correct alphabetical order and sneering at those who don't put books back in the correct place - then you develop a hatred for them and on day 25 you go postal and run around shooting any person touching a book.

You know jail makes the most sense.

few new tricks? like being gang raped? :LOL: US prisons arnt glorified hotels like like the UK

That's not likely to happen. Especially if he's not gang affiliated. There's loads of cool stuff to learn - just don't go ask any of them about how to dispose evidence.