Forex Day Trader's Thread

yep, a depression scenario is not out of the woods, **** all that "recovery"

yes 50% of profit....... and while im tempted to agree that a return to the lows is "unlikely" i know better, haha

trouble is no way to know if they are unloading longs or shorting..obvisouly the result is the same the market goes down, but selling and shorting tell a slightly different story

im more interested in "number one's" activity because i know he is a much more short term trader... much more likely he is going short than simply unloading longs...although his size the past two days has just been enormous

big bids at 1.452 mean big stops below ;)

this thing is holding up like a champion!

alamo.jpg

he's a local...but seems to be the biggest of the bunch... he's usually right needless to say.

i could! its my dream to trade in the pits, prolly never happen tho coz couldnt get a green card!

You applied and they rejected you?? Do you have a criminal record or another "undesirable" element hanging over your head?

no i haven't applied i don't fit the criteria for a green card! only way is if i invested 1mil in a new company creating x amount of jobs etc.

still might come and be an illigal alien! :p

Marry an American and you're in for life.. You could probably get away with overstaying your visa since they won't be too interested in looking for you, but you could never own any property. I don't know if other states are the same, but in TX the state and local police are not allowed to ask you if you're a legal citizen.. Only the feds can kick you out of the country and they are......... dysfunctional to say the least.