Forex Day Trader's Thread

Bernanke speads and tons of news this morning, market is in a waiting mode

I think euro is going down to 1.444 or so in the next few days, may have a few bumps on the road though

Long or short?? :LOL:

Please.. do you know how many cheladas it would take for me to go short 10 pips before major support after a big move..

I'm long and strong!

I seem to remember being long the other day and rocked 87 pips even though your crystal ball said to go short.. which you did and you forced me to take your money.. I didn't want to, you forced me to..

The hourly candlestick from the lows in Euro is pure evil.. the market said NO!

up 46 pips..

I seem to remember being long the other day and rocked 87 pips even though your crystal ball said to go short.. which you did and you forced me to take your money.. I didn't want to, you forced me to..

The hourly candlestick from the lows in Euro is pure evil.. the market said NO!

up 46 pips..

im talking about in the longer term over October doofus, and i got stopped by about 20 points before it headed south like i thought!

short term (like hours) is ok but not a couple of days man. Just look at the daily

haha... i think s&p 400 would signal a total failure of capitalism.... and would prob kill the trading business altogether as stocks would be too cheap to get significant moves from. I sure hope thats not the case... but im aware that u can make a strong argument for it. How do you solve the debt problem? are there any real answers out there because i havent heard any. regardless though i think this is still just a dip.