Forex Day Trader's Thread

CP.. you're getting a little ornery ;).. you need a Sunday afternoon Chelada to chill you out.. I'm on my third.. two more and I'm into random pressing of buy or sell buttons.. I'm thinking about $1,000,000 long or short .. something with a USD in it.. or gold maybe..

CP.. you're getting a little ornery ;).. you need a Sunday afternoon Chelada to chill you out.. I'm on my third.. two more and I'm into random pressing of buy or sell buttons.. I'm thinking about $1,000,000 long or short .. something with a USD in it.. or gold maybe..

I don't drink Chelada, but I do need a cool shower :LOL:

There's no BCO/USD with Forex.com ;) we only have gold and silver comm.

After last week I'm actually waiting to short at range highs or lows in Euro and Cable.. too much noise in between for my tastes..

Last edited:
I don't drink Chelada, but I do need a cool shower

I used to be like that in my 20s.. get into a fight with someone over the internet and you're so pissed your teeth are chattering and you're in a cold sweat .. not worth it.. Let them hate.. I heard that guy is so untalented he somehow managed to lose 60 pips trading his money into GBP at the Gatwick airport change kiosk :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and nobody will wead his thwead :cry:

ahem, well junior, yes, but it was called the "world wide web" or the "information superhighway"..

stop run in Cable! I might grab 1.58 today!

I used to be like that in my 20s.. get into a fight with someone over the internet and you're so pissed your teeth are chattering and you're in a cold sweat .. not worth it.. Let them hate.. I heard that guy is so untalented he somehow managed to lose 60 pips trading his money into GBP at the Gatwick airport change kiosk :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and nobody will wead his thwead :cry:

Nah, I don't fight, just thought he was better than that.

it didn't .. nice stop run .. and then a bounce for 50 pips.. looks like more bull**** on the horizon.. my big highly anticpated trade in Cable almost got filled too! ,.. hmm... I'm long ninja

I'm keeping my order in cable at 1.58 out of pure spite.. otherwise I'm not interested in trading this.. 9/11 was less volatile.