Forex Day Trader's Thread

She seemed really cool on the phone.. but I would have gone out with her anyway even if she was wretched over the phone :LOL:

I still have 5 hours man..

baby3.jpg

bet thats not her! girl that hot dont need a dating site! bet she has a ****!

She was extremely good looking, but I think she was closer to 38 than 28.. there's always a catch with internet dating!

I'll go out with her again anyway..

Few days ago Goldman Sachs recommended shorting EUR/GBP for 8400 and to stop it if the daily closes above 9250. While everybody is bullish on the pair, they are bearish. They know something or they are trying to do something. I'm aware that they are one of the greatest manipulators, but on the other hand, would they ruin their reputation with such an obvious manipulation? Has anybody any experience with their recos?

I don't think follow their recommendation without doing your own analysis is a good idea. I never listen to them anyway

USD/CAD may have some play here. I'm thinking about a short to 1.087 & then depends on how it reacts there, a long from that area to up to 1.0995 & to 1.1065

Well I also agree with Pippy on the GBP/USD but it's hard to say how high will it go, or maybe how low EUR will go

:LOL:

Cp, was actually more positive than negative feedback and the original hater isn't really familiar with my style.. it's cool.

and don't be jealous of my new avatar.. you're probably saying, "what? I can't even see you behind James Bond! How can that be YOUR avatar??"

nope, sorry, I understand your concern, but that's not James Bond, that's ME..

hehe, the only thing that make me feel b*s* is he stated that using technical analysis, ie. CCi, MA, Stoch, etc., is "probability game, not trading"! roflmao :LOL:

What can I say about a trader making a statement like that :LOL: