Forex Day Trader's Thread

what

:eek::
Pippy, please tell what spread you have on Fxcm for Eur/usd and tell me what is was exactly an hour ago.
Or if someone else could give me that information.
m short 14810,3 lots 1 pip spread,target,30 pip s/l.target up to me,3 trades all good today,u singing or u dancing buddy:confused:

My cable short is up nicely.. 96 on the stochastic oscillator, right before it reaches resistance after a big move up is like free money.. equities popped higher and cable couldn't doing anything but tank ;)

I guess it goes without saying that today's price action is bullish for Euro .. will buy a pullback around the original breakout point 1.4765 looking to previous resistance in early September.. taking profit 1.4858

def looks like a little bull flag its putting in here so i think 1.4765 would be a great price if lucky enough to get it.... although for the time being it also looks like its holding support in the form of rising trend line.... that being said i might try a short at the top end of this bullflag maybe just above 1.48, keeping a stop really tight stop...or maybe it just rips up from here

Last edited:
here's why I'm not long right here... FED.. you could get stopped just on the crazy whips it does right after the info is released.. I'm going to do 1.4765 and if I miss that and the fed sends spot up I'll short for a scalp when it runs out of steam.. and it will run out of steam before continuing on to break resistance in the 1.48s

there's also hourly SMA support there

1.4765 with a 30 pip stop gives the previous breakout level and SMA for support..