Forex Day Trader's Thread

actually I'm going long Euro to test the recent highs at 1.476

I'll sell much higher than that..

can't trust any of this though.. this is garbage trading while the Japs are on vacation..

I never trade kiwi but there's an option barrier at .72 and it is currently painfully overbought on the hourlies.. I'll try to get 30 pips short with a 15 pip stop when it reaches .719

EUR/USD very Intraday support 1.4769.
Support we do Buy. Stops 7 pips.

I was ready to replay, but I came to adding , sorry.
There is Video.
How important is every one pip and every one second.
http://www.algforex.com/images/stories/videos/09221.wmv

Our trades based on Intraday - Daily reversion. Reversion level is Pivot levels. Same time they are strong resistance or strong support. Resistance we do Sell, support we do Buy. Thees Entries are 2-7 pips accuracy. And Stops are 25 pips. Later after price moves 15 - 25 pips of Profit move Stops near Entry (This is new. Use to be 40 pips in old market conditions). Also we do trade follow broken Pivot. In this case I do make special note. It works just for special Market conditions and for special levels or pivots. Take some profit at 40 and 70-100 pips. Never close all trade 100%
Do not risk more 3% of your account Balance.

Last edited:
I'm going to short at 1.4815 with a 17 pip stop hidden behind the barrier and grab 30 pips on the pullback

The DXY is a few pips away from breaking below the Sept 22, 2008 low of 75.89 – from there, there is very little support until 70. That was the level of support in early 2008 and is the low since the early 1970’s. Euro hit $1.4821 today, dollar’s lowest point in a year. There hasn’t been strong talk on the part of non-US central bankers and thoughts are that it isn’t causing such a concern. Also, increasing likely the Fed won’t raise rates. Everything points in the direction of – short the dollar.

Pippy, please tell what spread you have on Fxcm for Eur/usd and tell me what is was exactly an hour ago.
Or if someone else could give me that information.