Forex Day Trader's Thread

I own a German car.. only a fool would buy an American car. You're not hurting my feelings with that comment.. Our aircraft and spacecraft are the best in the world though.. plus we have really nice teeth ;)
Chevy 350 is the best engine ever made.
American trucks are the best in the world, they can't be beat.

New chevy line up beats out honda in milage, performance, power, styling. fact.

Mustang, Corvette, Charger...

Dodge Ram, Chevy crew cabs with chips 6" lifts

Japanese, European cars can't compare.

One of the most pathetic things I witnessed this summer is having gone camping and looking across the parking lot and seeing 18 of the 20 vehicles there japanese, while at the same time everybody was complaining about the economy.
It was the saddest scene I have ever witnessed, I just about dropped my head and left.
Not one of these people had ever rebuilt an engine or let alone have changed the brake pads. I have done both and more multiple times.

Last edited:
I like the camaro, dodge charger and the new mustang is smooth..It's not that the cars are bad.. it's the companies that are bad.. I wouldn't buy a car from a company that will be out of business in 2 years. GM is dooooooooomed..

You can get a similar Japanese car for 20% less.. labor unions ruined the US car industry..

"We had initially heard that a 1.4560 option expiry, at today"s New York cut, was for around EUR750mn but we are now getting chatter in the London market that the expiry could be as large as EUR2 yards. We are seeing the EUR gravitate towards the strike but price is sticky around the 1.4600 level at present."

For anyone whos interested astrological signs suggest a top in market late Tues or early Wed. This particular aspect has not failed yet. Euro has until then to make gains. then its toast. earlier i suggested a definite fall this week. try tomorrow after more gains and a new high, this is when markets turn

Got a link? :)

I see strong support developing for EUR / USD at $1.45 and $1.4515. Euro keeps bouncing after intra-day declines. I’m expecting a big jump in the EUR. Expecting $1.485 in the near-term.