Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm debating on whether to get back in Euro again right here or to just use a buy stop above 1.465 .. I think I'll let it come down more.

id let it come down a bit more... looks like no mans land right here. then again i do have a tendency to miss entry points haha. better safe than sorry though.

I've already made big profits today.. no need to needlessly give it back ;) I'll grab it at 1.458

yep.. and I'm up 15 in ninja :)

This ended up being a good day.. I thought I would wake up and be stopped in Euro but support held like a stone wall through Europe.. thank god.

I just got an interesting note from my broker.. In September there's been a monstrous 96.7% correlation between EUR/USD and US equities.. This implies that when US equities finally do correct they will take Euro with them.

fyi

been expecting the correction for a while now, just hard to step in front of this train. starting to feel like a top? or close to one?

For anyone whos interested astrological signs suggest a top in market late Tues or early Wed. This particular aspect has not failed yet. Euro has until then to make gains. then its toast. earlier i suggested a definite fall this week. try tomorrow after more gains and a new high, this is when markets turn

I would only be willing to hold a short once it touches the dec highs.. otherwise.. yes, shorting would be spitting into the wind, especially when you consider the S&P yearly high posted today

I'm going to scalp Euro short 1.4645 -20/+20 .. I don't see the resistance breaking in Asia.. Will remove the order if it isn't filled by the time Europe comes in..