Forex Day Trader's Thread

i would give a message to usa now, to continue its bailouts.. because it will make the usd rising and rising..

as i messages in december here, the people will wind up and jump onto the usd..
they have no choice...

i predict officialy that euro will hit 1.15

enjoy your ride..

i messaged... in december.. pound fall to 1.39 and euro to 1.30

these are the first.. main predictions coming true..

i am curious about future coming time..

checked out usd index chart.. still looking very bullish.. no problem to continue blasting up from here

WELCOME AUSSIE BROTHER!

yep and currencies are correcting.. There couldn't be a better sell opportunity .. let them rally and then sell Cable!

thanks for the welcome guys, think Ill stick around and try and learn something about forex from you :clap:

I went to bed at 5am with a buy in place on GBP/USD, which had closed me out by this morning, and a sell kicked in, at 1.3825, which again was doing badly when I woke up this morning...

only problem is the hours I have to keep... cant manage trades very well. (but maybe that wouldnt be a bad thing sometimes... stops me closing out winning trades too soon!)

enough already, I really need some pips!
surely a sell is the way to go...?!

:|

maybe you could use a longer time frame? i also live in the asia pacific region, so i use the daily time frame, which is quite suitable.

maybe you could use a longer time frame? i also live in the asia pacific region, so i use the daily time frame, which is quite suitable.

hi teojh,
yes good point about daily timeframe. I guess I should aim at that, though Ive found that a very wide stop loss is needed to handle the daily fluctuations...

hi teojh,
yes good point about daily timeframe. I guess I should aim at that, though Ive found that a very wide stop loss is needed to handle the daily fluctuations...

get a good entry with 4hr charts and the stops do not need to be big. And even if you were to slp a standard 8 hours or so, u would miss 2 bars at most. Not significant. Maybe at major turning points you just have to tighten up/loosen up your stops before sleeping.

Bounce back in sterling today, all depends on these unemployment numbers, I believe there should be a rally today, but there has to be a spark to set it off

news doesn;t make any trends.. if sterling rallies after the news, it would have rallied anyway

;)