Forex Day Trader's Thread

Strange that some of the best drivers in the world are black, southern European and South American.

Anyway, none of those sports have enough punching and kicking.

Very strong aussie..

Trade balance news was probably better than expected..

I`ll be shorting this at 77.65

Last edited:
My EG is looking good..

If it breaks down 87.70 we may see one more leg down to 80 - 83.

The thing is cable is lagging behind EU.. Would be very nice to see a correction in the pounds.

Last edited:
Got stopped on the long Yen squeeze but I'm back in Short EJ again looking pretty good

getting short Euro 1.4245 with a 20 pip stop 1.413 t/p .. banking EJ now for 26.. good night

added to eur short at 1.4240 looking for it to get back down comfortably into 1.41 territory before a bounce for a correction. And for anyone interested, i think gold is about to have a major move upwards.

Last edited:
I think I'd agree with you on gold.... 1300 may be in the picture next year

LOL i just got banned from an American forum for pointing out that Britain isn't actually ruled by the crown and said person was ignorant for saying we need to get a bill or rights etc. classic.

Meh.. technically the Queen could shoot down your choice of Prime Minister.. althought the PM isn't directly elected anyway..

Our congressman technically don't have to vote for who we tell them to.. now that is an arrogant son of a bitch..

it's happened a few times in history as well but with no consequence..

I'm short EU 1.4284. I was hoping it would bounce off 1.4287 resistance but it's already through there.