Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm around for the beginning of the Asia session. Nothing better than watching the market and an epic NL Central battle between the Pirates and Reds at the same time..... :LOL:

Astros ran out of steam a few weeks ago.. They swept the Cards and then came within 1 game of them and then slid to like 13 games out .. Cardinals are killing everyone in the NL Central.

Reds are hopeless without Dunn and Kyle Lohse anyway.. Dunn is from the same town I'm from by the way.. He's a beast, but having a crap season on an even worse team than the Reds.. Cincinatti market share is just too small to get an effective team going.. They should do what the Pirates did and just start over and look to the future.. The Astros have a big enough market but continue to be derailed by bad starting pitchers.

The Cards are always proactive in filling their holes, especially this year. The Reds are having their usual season. Suck terribly for until August, then when enough of their crappy veteren players are injured call up a bunch of no names and rookies and play pretty well, giving management hope for next season, and therefore making no big moves in the offseason.

Yea, Dunn's a beast. He is still the only person to hit a ball into the river... 535 feet, furthest in GABP history.

The Astros definitely have as good of a lineup as anybody, Lee and Berkman are studs, Pence, Tejada, and Bourne do what they're supposed to, but like you said... they need some pitching. Oswalt is getting old, but still decent, but they need a horse at the top of the rotation, like a Sabathia or Peavy.

"always proactive in filling their holes" :LOL:

reminds me of my ill-fated trip to Tijuana

we're talking about baseball... not football... and we're definitely not talking about hockey

I was short when short wasn't cool.. and baseball is the most suspenseful/manliest sport with the most strategy..

You were alright up until you mentioned Formula 1.

Racing is just plain boring to me unless it's at a drag strip or on foot. 1 Football 2 Baseball 3 Basketball 4 Hockey ............ last: Formula 1, Indycar, Nascar.

Even though I'd assume Formula 1 is cooler than Nascar.

god you cant even use the 2 in the same sentence! f1 is the pinnacle of motor sport, the best drivers and the best cars on the planet!

Yea, we don't have those supersport cars over here that would make racing interesting to me. Just a bunch of matchbox cars and a plain old circle track.

In other news: Closed my EU trade for a small 13 pips. It may go lower yet tonight, but I have a feeling it will resume the uptrend tomorrow. Just a hunch, but everytime so far the market has sold off, money managers who missed the move are rushing in to buy.

eek racing is mind-numbingly white trash.. I'd rather die..

it's:

1. baseball
2. football
3. basketball
4. hockey
5. soccer