Forex Day Trader's Thread

Who doesn't?

OH and to answer your next question.. no.. it doesn't physically hurt to be this hamsum..

USD INDEX asks " can anyone BUY ME "

we're a few days away from lift off. A rise in dollar like you've never seen. Euro can't break 1.43 despite all market positivism. There's a big signal there. Commodity crash mark II. dollar buying against everything on 3rd Aug or 7th at the latest.

I know but I don't want to jump right in.. I don't know if 1.428 counts as a "test" of the double top or not.. I don't think so .. I think we need a bonafide test of the 1.43 double top and if it fails watch out.. it's worth a shot to short it there with a stop behing the 1.433 previous highs.. if it breaks that then you should be able to get your money back long with a buy stop .. I have a pretty monstrous buy stop hiding at 1.4342

Another small change in McClellan Oscillator on friday. we got one last week and a move up. This week another big move coming- again either up or down but definite. Oil daily & weekly full stochastics topping Bounce due in dollar. all not looking good for euro. Dollar sold last week but bonds had buying across the boards. Along with the amount of advancers decreasing versus the declincliners despite the market going up- a synonimous sign of topping action.I'm ready to make money this week.
If we dont sell EU from here, we're 50 to 90 pips in EU away from dollar index key support(77.69) which it could easily kick off.
When this dollar does rise I'm looking to sell Aud/Usd or EU because usd will destroy commodities including gold