Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm not getting short EUR/USD until 1.4295 because it could pop up to previous highs at 1.433 and I'd be stuck with a big loss in the event of a breakout if I jump in now.. impatiently waiting for the market to open now.

Hearing that US funds were buyers of Euros but they appear to have t/p'd and I'm up 15 :cheesy:

Unless Euro makes another try for 1.43 within the next few hours that will be a multi-day triple top.. the old trading cliche "three strikes and you're out" will be in FULL EFFECT .. AND I'M ALREADY SHORT .. MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not quite time for congratulations.. I'm drawing a line in the sand at 1.433 .. I'm not worried about 45 pips .. I'm looking for a nice big USD index move up.. hundreds of pips down on Euro and it will take balls of steel plus a solid stop and reverse plan.. 1.4346 is my buy stop (reverse) .. No matter what I'm trading this MFer!

way down on my shorts :(..

what does the MARKET WANT..

i keep on hedging by buying in the european session.., and thats why i trade around flat
BUT I DONT WANT IT :(

blehhh..

blehhgh

way down on my shorts :(..

what does the MARKET WANT..

i keep on hedging by buying in the european session.., and thats why i trade around flat
BUT I DONT WANT IT :(

blehhh..

all short term trades.. longs.. the first one converted around 10 o clock amsterdam time, the second will be converted 11 oclock amsterdam and the third one will be converted 13 o clock.. all monstruous longs because you have to have the right proportionality against the shorts.. i will continue in the us session as the market wants it..

not quite time for congratulations.. I'm drawing a line in the sand at 1.433 .. I'm not worried about 45 pips .. I'm looking for a nice big USD index move up.. hundreds of pips down on Euro and it will take balls of steel plus a solid stop and reverse plan.. 1.4346 is my buy stop (reverse) .. No matter what I'm trading this MFer!

your buy is in ;) good luck