Forex Day Trader's Thread

50/50 chance. It may go back to 1.404 or so or go straight up passing this S/R. If it pass then next one is ~ 1.409x ... Small TF is up, daily is down. Move up your stop though

I'm letting this one run overnight or perhaps even for days.. It would have to get through 1.4015, 1.40 and 1.398 in order to touch my stop.. It's ok.. if I get stopped out I'll just pick it up 1.3915

european session is going on, no pippy500 and cpngtw.., unless they are awake aware of the pending trades ;)

Good morning! .. well, my trade is alive but it's in the exact same spot where I left it.. NY markets open in 25 minutes.. It will be up to my fat American brothers to send this little beauty up and over resistance..

I am on the verge of being able to buy you a new windmill and some wooden shoes too Ridd ;)

This could be the day it happens .. I hear earnings are coming in at an average of 9.5% higher than expected, plus the jobs data was good..

I'm grabbing it a bit lower than that otherwise I have a stop right above where I t/p'd .. I watched two 60 pip trades come back on me so I took profit and lo and behold it's coming down again..

hey pippy, what do you make of the eur/usd on daily. we have inside candle. Its currently holding at an ascending trendline, but im not so sure. Any thoughst?