Forex Day Trader's Thread

yeah I'm down quite a bit but it will reverse .. it always does.. no matter how bad it looks or how good it looks we cannot decisively break this range..

yeah I'm down quite a bit but it will reverse .. it always does.. no matter how bad it looks or how good it looks we cannot decisively break this range..

your long wishing you where short
And i am out and wishing i was in, short !
thats life !!

taking a shower always makes a big difference..

now I'm only down 20.. not so scary anymore..

That candlestick posted on the hourlies makes me think we'll try the upper end of the range again..

Im long at 1.4155 stop loss 1.4125
with a buy order placed at 1.4145 to double my long if its reached

the price has just drifted down
it has not been sold down
it has now reached support
whats is going to drive it back up?
the last 2 days its gone up between 11pm , and 8 to10 am the next day

We're in a range bound market.. it's not what will drive it back up.. it will drift back up naturally.. the question is what will cause it to break the range? We'd need downward pressure and it doesn't look like it's coming..

I really wouldn't be surprised if we ended up flat in the S&P today.. basically the tank earlier today in Euro was from Europeans bailing en masse at the end of their session.. I think they;ll take it back up again during their next session.. Euro generally just twists in the wind during the Japanese session.

7.15 pm in the uk
I am going to leave you to it
i will have a look tomorrow at 7am uk time and see how it went
good luck
hornblower

The market could also drift back down to 1.39 and still be in the larger range we've been in since late May. Talk about the summer doldrums.

I'm out at 1.408 .. otherwise expecting a revisit of the recent hourly range highs.. stocks did indeed end up just about flat after being way down.. bullish

look at the hourly charts over the last 2 weeks and calculate how much you would have made playing the range long AND short .. you would have been stopped out once.. and made several hundred pips for it.. I prefer to just keep playing the range

the euro could head up to higher 1.4x..
but.. i want to warn you guys of the low amount of bulls in the usd index..
it will near an extreme and then bottom

see you

thanks Canuck.. I'm actually up 12 and not stopping myself at 0 .. whatever will be will be

a small rise at 1 am gmt up to 1.41.88
now down to 1.41.65
may return to 1.4139 for the 8 am london open