Forex Day Trader's Thread

another small move in the McClellan oscillator Friday. I mentioned on here twice before resulting in 300+ moves on DJI. It can be up or down. We're at a resistance line going back to Feb 6th or it could breakout up again.
I'm also watching the dollar index-recently has a 91% correlation with EUR/USD. We're at 78.85. Key support is 77.69. if this is broken 75.69 is next target. Under no circumstance will this be broken. A bounce is due in the dollar it can fall some more but when it does bounce it will be hard and fast(most likely due to problems with EUR[deflation/increasing bond purchases] and GBP[poor GDP/quantitive easing/recent report yesterday stating low rates at least another 18 months]

I wonder if that dollar index support will come in around s&P at 1000 .. I would say a breakout is less likely than a nice deep pullback..

it has S/R @ 1.415 or so, so it should bounce from there. How much it bounnes is another question

In July 2008 dollar rose substantially against most peoples predictions. Forget the market noise Earnings are way down.We are in a massive deflationary environment. re PPI CPI. Trillions of credit dollars to artificially inflate balance sheets have not found their way to the consumer thereby no inflation( not even by 2010).Gold will fall maybe to 600. Oil to 35 then to 70 then 35, then 70.Dollar is going to 100(by Jan and upwards). I believe the next 30 days maybe the start of a meteoric rise.Bull runs are about 7-8 years Euro is finished. Dollar here we come...soon

long eurousd at 1.4185, it seems to have broke it's recent channel resistance but worth a punt due it's recent ranging me thinks.

waiting to go long ,but price is still running along the bottom of the lower bollinger band
plus macd and stochs show a short on the 5 min and the 30 min chart