Forex Day Trader's Thread

I am not a jealous guy, i do not care if i was making just 100quid a month and everyone else on this thread was making 100k a month, that is not what bothers me. what bothers me is fake people like yourself. O yea, and you still have not told me what banks your brothers work for and what specific desk?????

you suggesting that you think that I don't actually trade because I don't have the money to trade made me chuckle

So why are you using Quick Chart function on IG. I have friends doing that currently, and that is because they are not currently trading and therefore do not have access to Advanced Charting. Implying that you are not trading. that is what I am basing it on. And if you were using any other platform, you would use the charts from there, not go back to IG to pick out the chart. Just doesn't make sense.

what i dont get is how everything can be priced in? the market still has to move to price things in..maybe you just dont get your data fast enough lol

there are tons of people on this board who dont use charts, my friend arabianights barely knows what a chart is!

i think what your having trouble understanding mr ssing is that its not just about the fundamentals..its how people react to them. news IS what moves the market. do you get monster rallys and sell offs because the stochastic crossed up?

my opinion on Thursday was that the numbers would be worse than they were...even when the technical s were showing bullish signs i remained short and trippled my position because of my opinion based purely on fundamentals, and it paid out

what specific fundamentals are you talking about...give detail....your confusing fundamental analysis which is a complex subject with sentiment dude!...

I can and have simply explained why I went short Euro more than 1 whole day before Job data was released by showing you a chart....a steep channel south was forming in a larger upward trend as it had done on atleast 3 occasions previously.

Can you tell us what you saw in the fundamentals that justified a sell off significantly before the released data...please tell us what data you studied, please tell us what calculations you performed.....

You go around saying that you do fundamental analysis when you actually dont....

it also makes no sense because if the market is pricing 'everything' in, then 'everything' includes previous market movements, making technical analysis a pile of ****

it also makes no sense because if the market is pricing 'everything' in, then 'everything' includes previous market movements, making technical analysis a pile of ****

Arabianights...I have never said that everything is priced in....I said that a VERY VERY VERY large percentage is priced in by underlying fundamentals....

what specific fundamentals are you talking about...give detail....your confusing fundamental analysis which is a complex subject with sentiment dude!...

I can and have simply explained why I went short Euro more than 1 whole day before Job data was released by showing you a chart....a steep channel south was forming in a larger upward trend as it had done on atleast 3 occasions previously.

Can you tell us what you saw in the fundamentals that justified a sell off significantly before the released data...please tell us what data you studied, please tell us what calculations you performed.....

You go around saying that you do fundamental analysis when you actually dont....

Well the first step is having a look at the ADP report which comes out b4 payrolls. You probably don't know what that is. Also looking at jobless claims which come out every week, you probably didn't know that either. simple things, no need to do some bloody quantitative analysis on it. you kind of get the picture in your head of where things are. sometimes you are wrong, but that is trading for you.

Well the first step is having a look at the ADP report which comes out b4 payrolls. You probably don't know what that is. Also looking at jobless claims which come out every week, you probably didn't know that either. simple things, no need to do some bloody quantitative analysis on it. you kind of get the picture in your head of where things are. sometimes you are wrong, but that is trading for you.

uuuuuuhhhhhh......

you didn't do any fundamental analysis!!!!....face it...you wouldn't know where to start with fundamental analysis......

What your talking about is SENTIMENT

lol. you said you would tell me the name of your imaginary company with NAV of USD$90 Million if I gave you those details. Nothing about where your family work. I mean the only reason I am asking is to see if you even know how desks are split in investment banks, which you claim your brothers works for. Your reluctance to tell me just reveals to everyone on this thread that your a just a bloody liar.

dude...you're the fraud here.....pretending to be gods gift to fundamental analysis when you don't even what what the hell fundamental analysis is.....

Pick up a dictionary wide boy....start again

uuuuuuhhhhhh......

you didn't do any fundamental analysis!!!!....face it...you wouldn't know where to start with fundamental analysis......

why are you so dumb. why do you think you have to carry out calculations to trade based on fundamentals and you get to know what market sentiment is by looking at markets reaction to fundamentals. if boe came out on monday with a surprise hike in rates, i do not need to bloody solve partial differential equations to find out what will happen. but that trade would be based on fundamentals, even though I have not carried out any quantitative analysis

uuuuuuhhhhhh......

oh sentiment..and where does the sentiment come from again?

Last edited by a moderator:
dude...you're the fraud here.....pretending to be gods gift to fundamental analysis when you don't even what what the hell fundamental analysis is.....

Pick up a dictionary wide boy....start again

I do not think for a second I know everything there is to know about fundamental analysis. But I am sure as hell that I know more about markets and the economy than you do.

ok, shows over

thread cleaned up of empty popcorn cones and ice cream wrappers!

if it doesn't stay on topic or if any side banter is unfriendly, the perpetrators will be in big trouble!