Forex Day Trader's Thread

Pippy make sure you have a trailing stop (either manual or auto) after 1.4070, if it goes there as planned. I'd not bet higher than that tho

I don`t think it goes back up now. There is a bearish engulfing pattern on the daily which put pressure on the downside!

I don`t think it goes back up now. There is a bearish engulfing pattern on the daily which put pressure on the downside!

agree on the daily, that's why I see it'll eventually go down to 1.36. But today is enough of a down move, so there the swing bet

I would say this is like watching paint dry but I would never insult watching paint dry by comparing it to this..

OH YEAH.. you guys might as well take profit because Pippy's time is about to begin!

I would say this is like watching paint dry but I would never insult watching paint dry by comparing it to this..

Obviously, you've been astute enough to avoid trading our wonderful FTSE index. Watching paint dry is exciting compared to this:)

it's slowly inching up.. we need a little last hour equity strength to get it over the resistance.. I'll move my stop up then

is there anyone who doesn't have a sell stop at 1.397? I'm not worried about losing 30 long here because I'll get it right back short..

no but personaly i wouldnt be trading is US is closed and most people will be like that..will be xtremly thin 2morow

if the conditions are thin and the market is short we will squeeze higher.. I think shorts in the US are about to cover ahead of the weekend anyway..