Forex Day Trader's Thread

trip has kidnapped him...lol...hopefully he'll break free soon and break his silence!!!

I do have to sleep you know ;)

Ok, well I woke up with a monstrous 10 pips profit.. Euro stopped me out..

Thinking about shorting cable

there you go...three choices for cable...pick one...lol

Attachments

• GBP-USD.jpg
    GBP-USD.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 120
next week? we still got 2 trading days left this week mate. need to get in on the action, time is money

Trip...i'm tired bro...mentally tired....I think I need a break from trading....either that or need to slow down....I think i'm burning out....

Anybody else go thru this kinda thing???

Trip...i'm tired bro...mentally tired....I think I need a break from trading....either that or need to slow down....I think i'm burning out....

Anybody else go thru this kinda thing???

yeas many of us , keep goin , its called the learning curve

Sean,

Make less trades per day.. I never get burned out.. In fact, I hate Saturdays because I can't trade..

Sean,

Make less trades per day.. I never get burned out.. In fact, I hate Saturdays because I can't trade..

OK...sure appreciate the advise Pip...

Thanks for the encouragement Blancspa!

I think I need to change gears....i've been red lining for a while now.

I like to wait for a trade and just stick with the plan hell or high water.. I generally make the most money on overnight trades when I'm not there to second guess myself and just stick with the plan.. It's stress free as well.. Once you accept that you don't really care if you lose 30 pips or not you don't even think about your trade. You just wake up and it is what it is..