Forex Day Trader's Thread

i was talkin about EUR/USD. and if ur say 'overnight' your talking 12am till 6/7am, when european start trading, and so GBP/EUR only moved 20ticks mate, have a look at the chart. euro only started tanking against sterling afta about 7:45am London time

i was talkin about EUR/USD. and if ur say 'overnight' your talking 12am till 6/7am, when european start trading, and so GBP/EUR only moved 20ticks mate, have a look at the chart. euro only started tanking against sterling afta about 7:45am London time

fair point, I must have overslept:confused:

I think I mite get ready to short some gilts. I want to go in 10 lots. but king is speaking at 2:30 and 3:45 and that's gona fu*k up the market. may have to stop trading until then

no conviction in equities at the moment. really doubt cable will break resistance before fed meeting. I am short at 1.6585

ahh too much volatility, only up 10ticks now. this why i hate bagging small amount of pips, i am more of a positional trader.

sterling is tanking against dollar. now im starting to wish i had stuck with my original idea of sterling not breakin 1.6586

GBPCHF - 500 points on one trade not bad in a timespan of 12 hours
oh and EUR/USD has tanked too - thats sweet

I remember Pippy was saying there are limit sell orders for 1.4105

was sick last night and in just one day there are +13 new pages, give up reading them :LOL: