Forex Day Trader's Thread

ere we go ere we go ere we goo. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. just as I expected, durable guds rise. Up 1,000 quid on gilts

my gold trade is a based on a fundamental view and so will probably hold it till it reaches $960. Unless it hits my stop at $895

Could you elaborate on that? Or you prefer not to disclose it?

I posted this on another thread with regards to the direction of Gold as well.
Traditionally, gold mining firms hedge their output in advance through bullion banks. The traders at the banks hedge their risk by leasing gold from the central bank. This way of market making created an excess supply of 500tonnes each yr until the start of this decade. Low interest rates, or negative real interest rates, (particularly in the U.S) have caused this way of trading to reverse. So we are now in an environment in which there is 500tonnes shortfall of supply. This will lead to traders bidding up the limited supply of gold to hedge themselves (leasing rates will probably rise quite dramatically and so this too will bring in buyers to lend in the market and take the yield)This is all of course under the key assumption that we will not go into a deflationary environment.

look at gold go. ₤1,500 profit now

this seems to have become just your thread !

I hardly like to say , I made 52 pips on the euro this lunch time
and 25 this afternoon
small beer in comparison

I thought this thread was about the euro, can we get back to it please

this seems to have become just your thread !

I hardly like to say , I made 52 pips on the euro this lunch time
and 25 this afternoon
small beer in comparison

I thought this thread was about the euro, can we get back to it please

lol yea seems no1 is postin anythin n the regulars are not on today; pippy, ridder and ssingh.