Forex Day Trader's Thread

euro/usd

Euro is tired.. I'm selling at 1.397 and will resell at 1.4037 .. no buy orders

euro/usd has resistance at 1.40 and 1.3960 ( GAPS)

euro is likely to turn down from current levels

nothing is 100% sure

yes we are all gamblers, but we DO try to make best educated Guesses

im adding to the short again....all stops are at 16422...

If this doesn't work out...i'm gonna take the first flight to Southern Spain for a few days rest!!!

ssingh

im adding to the short again....all stops are at 16422...

If this doesn't work out...i'm gonna take the first flight to Southern Spain for a few days rest!!!

trend on eur/gbp is down, gbp not always reliable, eur/usd seems a little more a safe bet

have placed an order to add another short at 16360....

That enough for me for the week....what will be will be!!!!

trend on eur/gbp is down, gbp not always reliable, eur/usd seems a little more a safe bet

I see....well im commited now....Euro's out of reach for me for now...don't want to commit any more money today...i've hit my daily limit

euro has failed at 1.40 GAP, GAPS are strong resistances on the way back, people who are hoping to sell it again at 1.41 will likely be disappointed

one should sell without fear, and get satisfied at 1.3550, the only thing you have to do is trail your stop, get your risk to 0 and keep it..

the trick is to be ahead a few steps before the move, the problem is many will run after it, and a countertrend bounce will leave them at break even

most traders will likely be not profitable in the longer term, because they convert good one (your friends) to soon, and hold losses (your enemies) to long

keep it trail, and stay till your target..

the opposite is being greedy this means if you are up 400pip, and hoping to get 1400 pip next week on the same position

take care,

RIDD

wow.. that was really an amazing gift from the almighty right there.. I should have bought a more expensive lunch.