Forex Day Trader's Thread

btw I still like selling strength and buying weakness with a bias upward overall in USD pairs.. things are getting better.. and although the market freaks out easily it's just better to t/p on failures rather than expect breakouts and always buy USD pairs on deep dips..

hell .. look at the weeklies in AUD/USD .. up, down, up, down but always more up than down.. you can skip the shorts and just buy dips for monstrous profits..

at least 400 more.. just be on the lookout to buy dips in the pair.. neve ra sure thing but high probability.. and you can put plenty of leverage on it and leave it alone..

The AUD/USD is definitely not something to play an upwards breakout on. It's broken it's daily/weekly/monthly high 3 times this morning and just won't break. Buyers must be getting exhausted at this point.

The AUD/USD is definitely not something to play an upwards breakout on. It's broken it's daily/weekly/monthly high 3 times this morning and just won't break. Buyers must be getting exhausted at this point.

Yes but don't try to short it yet. It's not that easy to die yet. Only when you have clear sign of trend reverse on H4 and daily then it's time

I t/p'd after the last failure to follow equity highs.. I'm renaming the thread "I'm shorting dollars".. seriously just look at the dailies in Aussie and see how it pays and pays and pays to always buy Aussie on dips.. so yes, the dailies are pretty overbought and a correction needs to happen, but shorting Aussie is a high-risk countertrend move..