Forex Day Trader's Thread

I don't know but I can't read much tonight, maybe just one of those night which my mind is slow

I'm surprised in general by this price action today.. I just got long AUD/USD .. it's always a buy on dips

respect the range and you make money.. expect a breakout and you lose money.. this choppy seesawing in the S&P makes for great range trading in USD pairs.. sentiment based silliness like today is so easily reversible..

alright newbie lurkers.. since my regulars are absent now is your time to say something.. yes, I see all of you who never say anything.. here's your chance to get some advice (bad advice) from Pippy..

alright newbie lurkers.. since my regulars are absent now is your time to say something.. yes, I see all of you who never say anything.. here's your chance to get some advice (bad advice) from Pippy..

Hi, Pip, I'm looking for futher fall in Euro, eventual target 133 USD, in 1-2 weeks. Let's see.

I've gotten a bunch of scalps to keep me even and my Aussie trade just broke even and I banked it..

Hi Wench, I would disagree with 1.33 as it assumes massive doom and gloom when the green shoots are sprouting.. Short of a nuclear attack I'd say it'd take quite a bit to get it down there.. The Euro bulls are a monstrous pain in the ass and have a lot to prove..

let's go ahead and see another failure at 1.40+ before we think about 1.33 EU..

If I'm correct then you based on daily 200ma? I think it's still a remote possibility, but I'd not bet anything lower than 1.345 with my house :p

I've gotten a bunch of scalps to keep me even and my Aussie trade just broke even and I banked it..

Hi Wench, I would disagree with 1.33 as it assumes massive doom and gloom when the green shoots are sprouting.. Short of a nuclear attack I'd say it'd take quite a bit to get it down there.. The Euro bulls are a monstrous pain in the ass and have a lot to prove..

let's go ahead and see another failure at 1.40+ before we think about 1.33 EU..

Just got to get you fired up!!:innocent:
But, doesn't today feel different than last week? Something's afoot...

naw, just fear and a really nice stop run, but the action tonight should tell you what the deal is..

Look a bit more closely I think it has more chance to reach 1.42 than 1.33. So my guess is it may go up before go down to that point ... let's see how it goes in the next week or 2

Look a bit more closely I think it has more chance to reach 1.42 than 1.33. So my guess is it may go up before go down to that point ... let's see how it goes in the next week or 2

The reason is montly, weekly, daily area all pointing to 1.42. H4 down is just a correction IMO, not a trend reverse indication on the daily... (maybe wrong though)