Forex Day Trader's Thread

GM problems could cause a bad day on the equity markets and solve the overboughtness in Aussie..

i went short Euro just before the close on friday....

also went short on the dow just before the close....

anyone else have any ideas what the theme will be for this week...?

The S&P closed really high in the last few minutes of trading.. I wonder if the currency market needs to catch up

B of A forex strategist thinks Euro will top out around 1.42...and then turn south aiming at 1.25....

He said that he would be very concerned if we see 1.46+

I think it's a bit premature to short them ... it may still have a little run

Cp..maybe your right...

Euro has been on a tear though...i just feel a major reversal / correction is due....

not sure what will trigger it....

There's probably not going to be enough oomph in the market on Sunday afternoon to break resistance.. might be some Yen strength to drag Euro down in tow.

of course then again there's that close in the S&P.. I don't know how the Japanese will play a weird last minute move like that..

actually I do remember a Sunday when EJ took off north about 250 pips.. these last few Sundays it has tanked hard.

This is the first time I've logged on Sunday and watched the market. I'm guessing it picks up a little when Japan's market opens.

well a lot of big moves can happen on Sunday.. really big orders can move the market much more easily than they can during the week..

I think there must be an error with my software.. It's Sunday, yet it says that I have 60 pips realized profit.. that should be -180 if I'm correct.. oh well, the day is still young