Forex Day Trader's Thread

yeah.. that restaurant ended up being really good.. date was a nice girl, but a bit too nerdy for my tastes.. had to go to a graduation yesterday and now I'm ready to trade!

good call. Pip, are you using TradeStation? What Windows OS you have now? Mine is crashing or hanging frequently...

No, I'm using Forextrader .. It works fine with Vista.. never any problems with the software.. just the guy operating it.

right.. Gain Capital (aka lose capital) .. the default software.. They recently updated and it's most definitely not an improvement, but I've never had it crash.. Hey man, don't you have a degree in computer science?? It's probably a hardware issue.. the video card would be the most likely culprit if you're experiencing freezing.. swap it..

Yes, that's what I'm saying, the video card is causing problem with Vista. You got it!

esignal is far superior.. but it's not TS.. it's your hardware chief.. it's your video card.. probably a PCI card..

No no, I was asking if you were not happy with TS. I know what cause my system crashed left & right :LOL:

tradestation was ok, it's a matter of habit and comfort.. I'm used to the gain software.. though other programs are superior I just feel at home with the default Gain software..