Forex Day Trader's Thread

it stopped me at 0 and I jumped right back in.. Euro will be bid to old boots on dips and I'm not going to miss the big move up ..

EJ breaks out of H4 after 2 days as expected! Anyone actually has a break out order on this?

No, I had been watching it on the one hour chart too for the last 24 hours it formed a nice ascending triangle. The Yen just fell apart. USD/JPY broke through support, but all of a sudden bounced opposite of what I expected.

should have a buy stop above the resistance to play a break out... I can't trade though, just look

Bernanke speaks at 2 so be careful with US pairs. I'm out of EU already for a quick 8 pips, dangerous to be short today, so just a real quick one.

Attachments

• USD-CHF.jpg
    USD-CHF.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 115
stang don't short EU again.. If it does dip just get long.. I can't tell if 1.405 was KO'd or not but the market will keep trying .. the USD problems are very, very unlikely to be solved quickly. Obama just said he doesn't care if our credit rating is cut..

I have $100,000 going south with Swissie and will add another $100,000 at 1.0765 .. there's nothing to stop it from going to 1.048 if it gets past that.

Look at the Swissie hourlies.. it's like a tire with the air being slowly let out.. hardly even any bounces