Forex Day Trader's Thread

Got 30 on Aussie.. I'm going to go ahead and give myself a high-five :clap:

EU about 15 down.. Does anyone see the japanese buying USD tonight? I don't .. Ninja will go down and EU will go up .. You said it was due for a retracement but there's really no such thing.. There comes a time when a lack of Euro sellers will force and unwinding but we're only at 40 on the stochastics.. USD selling fever is in the air.

Just got back from class, EU is up about 30 from the time I left, so that's a nice thing to see. I guess Asia is not too excited about buying USD's like you said Pipp.

I'm up 20.. been as high as 40 .. There are option barriers every 50 pips or so so this should be a choppy ride upwards..

I've got 2 hours till bed, depending what it does I might take half of my position off, and leave the remaining half open, dropping the stop loss back down.

Nikkei shot up about 2% in an hour and is dragging ninja up and Euro down.. I was up 50 and now I'm up 20 with a stop at 0 which might be triggered..

no, something happened but I don't have access to Japanese economic news and my broker hasn't said anything either..

EU is hanging on a little bit. I moved my stop to 1.3920 about half hour ago, below the hourly candle 2 hours ago.