Forex Day Trader's Thread

I don't think i'd want to be long USD/CHF .. that short EUR/USD might work out.. I've got 55 pips banked today so I'm not ready to waste my gains on Friday afternoon foolishness..

Can't resist to jump in on the pull back of EUR/USD. I agree on the USD/CHF, good to short but not long

I don't think i'd want to be long USD/CHF .. that short EUR/USD might work out.. I've got 55 pips banked today so I'm not ready to waste my gains on Friday afternoon foolishness..

yup pippy...i just got a bloody nose long usd/chf....but..eur/usd looking ok so far

Took quick profit with around 100 pips. Will reentry on pull back for position trade.

I'm thinking about shorting EUR/USD .. Friday afternoon profit takes should bring it down..

ok.. short EUR/USD with a 25 pip stop .. trying to get back to 1.351 for 44 pips by the end of day..just need equities to come off a bit..

I think the weakest in the EUR pack is EUR/GBP. It may trade in the current tight range for a while before resume it's up trend.

I'm more interested in buying a pullback or a breakout.. short is spitting into the wind.. USD getting nailed!

I've got a EUR/USD buy stop at 1.3576 .. going to go watch TV until it brreaks out.. and if it doesn't I've got 61 pips banked.. nice Friday..