Forex Day Trader's Thread

banked 20.. that's 81 pips today and I am done for the week with a handsome profit..

Congrats Ridder.. always good to the end the week with a bigger margin than the beginning of the week.. I feel pretty good.. Only bad thing was we lost KillPhil! I can't believe it!

yea

Congrats Ridder.. always good to the end the week with a bigger margin than the beginning of the week.. I feel pretty good.. Only bad thing was we lost KillPhil! I can't believe it!

yea, i did not even trade from monday to thursday :smart:

i am going out for a walk, talk to you later,

yeah did not followed the killphill news, wish you best luck killphill
a great loss for the community

OK I'm out with another 50 pips. I think it still have another up day on Monday to reach 1.375 or so

I'm planning on buying the correction.. reading 56 on the stochastic hourlies now.. might be some profit taking in about 45 minutes and I'll buy then..

alright.. I'm back.. one more hour to go 'til another trading week begins..

EUR/USD could go to 1.39 this week.. We win either way if it reaches 1.39 because we can sell it a long way down or we get the early jump on a move to 1.47.. a big trade could be on the horizon

AUD/JPY seems to be setting up for more AUD gains too, im wondering if the dollar bashing will continue this week. looking for a small pull back to buy in the long AUD/USD...btw hi guys, im alex, not sure if this is a private group forum thing, if so feel free to let me know and ill be on my way. i just figured id chime in since i read your discussions every now and then

Cheers, shorting EUR/USD on the pull back to around 1.359. Will switch to long at the pull back for TP = 1.37, cut 1/2 position there to have the other to 1.39 or 1.4