Forex Day Trader's Thread

man looking at that chart woulda had a healthy profit! but i wasnt at my pc to manage the trade..raging

I actually ended up booking 20 pips but MAN it came close to being a very bad day.. I'm long Cable now on this dip..

my first lot stopped out where my 2nd lot did, so was like +50 and -30..coulda been like +150 tho raging lol

I would absolutely short EUR/JPY on strength.. as you recall last night it got POUNDED from 132.. Of course the China GDP fiasco didn't help.. DAMN that was weak.. I ended up losing everything I had made that day on that nightmare after being up over 100 pips..

This stock rally is setting up a similar situation to what we had last night.. If US stocks close this high the Japanese will surely follow and send the JPY crosses higher ..

If the S&P continues to climb into the close it would be wise to buy dips on EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY

They both feel really heavy today as if they need to come down a bit..

This stock rally is setting up a similar situation to what we had last night.. If US stocks close this high the Japanese will surely follow and send the JPY crosses higher ..

If the S&P continues to climb into the close it would be wise to buy dips on EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY

They both feel really heavy today as if they need to come down a bit..

very uninclined to go long EJ by just looking at a eur chart, this thing is not goin up!! lol

I see a bullish cross on the hourlies, an extremely bullish close in the S&P and highter than expected earnings for Google after the close.. I would say that tonight the japanese will have a sustainable rally..

the rally in the dow is bull**** mate, dont buy into it! remember citi group in the morning..+ options expiry

yea i agree pippy, need a deep pull back on the dow and the ftse. Citi will bring the market back to reality. It was pretty predictable that goldman and jp would report good figures. But UBS have reported and they are f****d, only god knows how they have survived, I think Citi will post similar earnings.

The Nikkei will go up .. EJ might not get far but there's no sense in shorting yet.. Also, if US + Japan are both way up then Europe will be sure to follow..

S&P retracement will be done at 877 .. spot 865 .. So either way we are almsot to the end of the road in equities.. UNLESS bank earnings kick ass and the resistance is broken..