Forex Day Trader's Thread

*** if i knew that was coming woulda taken money off the table! talk about dropping like a sack of ****!

I'm long 130.8 with a stop at 129.4 below lots of support .. t/p 134 ..

basically I'm exactly where I was this afternoon .. and I'm going to bed .. whatever happens happens

Tokyo, April 16. JPY crosses look to be pulling back a bit now after gains seen earlier following the release of China Q1 GDP data. Both EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY, star performers this morning are down alongside AUD/JPY, a pair which is more prone to move on Chinese data. The sales look to be of the after-the-fact variety with longs locking in profits.

nice move.. my trade survived by 3 pips and then reversed 200 pips higher for a profit..

I heard it was exactly that ..

Am I the only one getting irritated by this Cable price action??

I want it to come down to 1.485 .. It keeps jumping up 30 pips and then falling but I don't really want in at 1.488 with stocks looking heavy

I've got it nested now with a buy stop 1.494 and a limit at 1.485 .. do what you will Cable.

morning lads, another late start for me was at a ladys house lol. made profit on my first short but stopped out n my 2nd lot at the break of the previous lows..so made a little profit.. glad your trade survived i was worrried about your loses lol