Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
One proviso.......

So far we are still in pretty good shape ... considering
Pullback has been mild (wrt points, retrace and time) so upside still okay.... perhaps for one more dart at this weeks highs. To change my mind the indices need to move down hard and with Dow now called down only around 40 from Tuesday's close (and +100 off wed lows ) shorts are not that uncomfortable should things change.

Bears have yesterdays early failure/rejection to hang on to.... so for them we must get another failure under 622.....then new lows... I'm now neutral watching and waiting..... the bears made me think again :p

My take on today if the cash goes through 540 on the open then the Bulls will have another go at 575,if it stops there,we will test yesterdays lows and then it could be interesting.
Still short

Through 515 then i can see 465 if it doesnt bounce here of course.

575 ..nice work CJIA !

It looks like another early bird rejection.... it's failing where it did in the overnight sesh.....
S&p futs must weaker than dow ...

We are hovering slightly below the 12540 with one hour to go till the open, so that's looking good so far. I hope it doesn't move much lower now, so I can get in a nice short around 12540 when the markets open.

I think a small bounce in the midpoint is to be expected... let's hope it doesn't bring us back to the open high.

It has moved exactly the way you said yesterday!!! Amazing!!!:clap:

Similar to yesterdays 5 min chart but could be a spike up from here i think.
Out of short waiting to re enter

short 12550 fut, stop 70

out at 510 for +40

It went slightly higher than I expected it on the open - up to 568 - obviously to catch those who were short. Glad I waited till the open to put a short on. On other occasions waiting cost me to miss a perfectly valid trade though.

Similar to yesterdays 5 min chart but could be a spike up from here i think.
Out of short waiting to re enter

Looks like S&p futs forming an early cap below 1360 (underside kiss) so ..... it will need to be a spike to invalidate what appears to be a sign of weakness.

I'm watching s&p futs for direction or is that distraction ??

Looks like S&p futs forming an early cap below 1360 (underside kiss) so ..... it will need to be a spike to invalidate what appears to be a sign of weakness.

I'm watching s&p futs for direction or is that distraction ??

No distraction, imho confirmation that there's more to come from the upside today.
Strong bounce off support from yesterday's lows on the S&P!

and just look at the NQ, it broke above resistance from 1845 :-0

Status
Not open for further replies.